Subscription Calendar Downloads:
- Pepperdine Schedules
- Changes in schedule will automatically be updated in calendar download.
- For Outlook users, calendar subscriptions must be downloaded to computer/mobile devices separately.
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar. In addition, if you have imported the CSV once and then import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry. Tip: Delete the first schedule, before downloading an updated CSV file.
Downloading the CSV file
- Download the .CSV file above.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the schedule to your Outlook calendar
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import .csv into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
- Date to Start Date
- Start Time to Start Time
- Subject to Subject
- Location to Location
- End Time to End Time