Pepperdine University recognizes that NCAA compliance is a responsibility shared among all coaches and all staff members at the institution. This document is intended as a reference for coaches and athletics staff, outlining compliance policies and procedures related to various components of the Pepperdine Athletics program. First-time staff members should plan to review this manual in its entirety at the outset of their employment. Continuing staff members should use the manual as a reference for all compliance-related functions and responsibilities. Do not hesitate to contact the compliance staff at any time with questions or concerns related to any of the sections in the manual.
Finally, please note that the most up-to-date versions of the forms and documents referenced in this manual, as well as the most up-to-date version of the manual itself, can be found at: S Drive/Athletics/Compliance or the shared Compliance Google drive.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping Pepperdine in compliance with all applicable NCAA, conference, and institutional rules.
IMPORTANT PEPPERDINE COMPLIANCE LINKS
- ARMS Software
- 2017-18 NCAA Manual
- 2017-18 Guide for the College-Bound Student Athlete
- 2015-16 Guide to International Student-Athlete Academic Standards
- Division I Initial Eligibility Requirements
- 2017-18 Guide for 2-Year Transfers
- 2017-18 Guide for 4-Year Transfers
- Unofficial Visit Record Report
- Men's Basketball Recruiting Calendar
- Women's Basketball Recruiting Calendar
- Baseball Recruiting Calendar
- Women's Volleyball Recruiting Calendar
- Beach Volleyball Recruiting Calendar
- Cross Country/Track Recruiting Calendar
- Other Sports Recruiting Calendar