The prices for single game tickets for Men's Basketball are:
Single Game Day Ticket Prices:
- Reserved: $20 per seat
- General Admission: $15 per seat
- General Admission for Children (12 and under): $5 per seat
Premium – BYU & Gonzaga:
- Reserved: $30 per seat
- General Admission: $20 per seat
A seating chart for Firestone Fieldhouse can be found here.
Individual Match Ticket Information
- All tickets are General Admission
- Sports include baseball, women's basketball, women's soccer, men's volleyball, women's volleyball and men's water polo.
- Adult: $8.00
- Alumni/Child/Senior(65+)/Student: $5.00
Admission into all regular-season home events is free for those with a valid and current Pepperdine ID. Faculty/staff who want to obtain Pepperdine ID cards for their spouses and children must visit Human Resources and fill out a "Person of Interest" form.
FOR A COMPLETE SCHEDULE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE SPORT BELOW.
If you are interested in purchasing group tickets, please contact Jamil Macias at (310) 506-4935 or download the group tickets purchase form here.
If your child would be interested in becoming a Junior Waves season ticket holder, please download the application here.
If you are interested in buying a Pepperdine Athletics All-Sports Pass, please contact Jamil Macias at (310) 506-4935. The All-Sports Pass is only $100 and gets you into all home games excluding Men's Basketball and post-season play.